Addressing the challenges of falling MMR and Shingles vaccinations: your role in reversing the trend
- To explore the decline in vaccination uptake for both the MMR and shingles vaccinations and understand the importance of these programmes
- To recognise effective methods of communicating with eligible patient groups and identify organisational approaches to make your practice run efficiently
- To evaluate a ‘best practice’ example and learn how to become a ‘Vaccine Hero’ in your practice
Supporting people with substance abuse problems at end of life
- Why and how do we need to support patients with substance abuse in the last year of life
- The importance of multi-disciplinary working across health and social care settings
- Challenges and fears around symptom management
Contraception: a practical approach
- Be able to teach the new ways of using combined hormonal methods
- Be able to describe LARCs in “just a minute”
- Know how to bridge with a progestogen only pill
- Understand why the insertion site for the contraceptive implant has changed
*Please note, this is a draft programme, and subject to change. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors for supporting this conference. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Becton Dickinson Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim Limited, Chiesi Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo UK Ltd, MSD, Orion Pharma and Pfizer Ltd. Unless stated in the programme, they have had no input into the agenda, speaker selection or content.
Find out more about the Newcastle event by clicking on the buttons below..