For more information about speakers, click on their name
Early intervention to promote infant mental health
- What does infant mental health mean and what are the implications for parents and babies in the perinatal period and throughout life?
- What can practitioners do to promote the best start for babies?
- How can practitioners develop their awareness and skills in this area?
Optimising quality of life for heart failure patients
- Intervention and treatment options.
- Understanding the impact of comorbidities.
- Giving patients and carers the skills to self-monitor.
Online services in primary care – what they mean for nurses and their patients
- What online services are available in primary care?
- What are the benefits of online services in primary care for all nurses and their patients?
- How is your role and the care you provide affected by access to online services?
- What/who is out there to help nurses learn and share best practice/ideas?
Updates in treatments for individuals with type 2 diabetes
- Supporting practice and community nurses in managing diabetes.
- Person centered approaches to dietary information.
- Overview of type 2 treatments and care pathways.
Assessment and prevention in osteoporosis
- What is a fragility fracture?
- Who is at risk of fragility fractures?
- How is this long-term condition assessed, treated and managed?
Best practice management of chronic wounds
- Choosing the correct treatment course for optimum patient outcomes.
- Identifying and treating cause of wounds.
- Holistic assessment and individualised care.
*Please note, this is a draft programme, and subject to change. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors for supporting this conference. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Astrazeneca UK Ltd, Chiesi Ltd, GSK, MSD and Pfizer Ltd. Unless stated in the programme, they have had no input into the agenda, speaker selection or content.
Find out more about the Newcastle event by clicking on the buttons below..