Chair’s opening remarks
Addressing the challenges of falling MMR and Shingles vaccinations: your role in reversing the trend
- To explore the decline in vaccination uptake for both the MMR and shingles vaccinations and understand the importance of these programmes
- To recognise effective methods of communicating with eligible patient groups and identify organisational approaches to make your practice run efficiently
- To evaluate a ‘best practice’ example and learn how to become a ‘Vaccine Hero’ in your practice
Updates in treatments for individuals with type 2 diabetes
- Supporting practice and community nurses in managing diabetes.
- Person centered approaches to dietary information.
- Overview of type 2 treatments and care pathways.
Optimising quality of life for heart failure patients
- Intervention and treatment options.
- Understanding the impact of comorbidities.
- Giving patients and carers the skills to self-monitor.
Alcohol use disorders in primary care
- Discussing alcohol problems in the primary care consultation.
- Setting goals for reducing alcohol consumption.
- Managing alcohol related psychiatric and physical complications.
Oxygen and COPD
*Please note, this is a draft programme, and subject to change. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors for supporting this conference. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Chiesi Ltd, MSD, NAPP Pharmaceuticals, Orion Pharma, Pfizer Ltd and Trudell Medical UK Limited. Unless stated in the programme, they have had no input into the agenda, speaker selection or content.
Find out more about the Liverpool event by clicking on the buttons below.