22nd May 2019
Please note, this event is now FULLY BOOKED.
Free for all primary care and community nurses, Nursing in Practice has over 15 years precedence in providing high-quality CPD and professional development to nursing staff. Secure your free place now to benefit from:
- CPD to contribute towards your portfolio and support revalidation
- Conference sessions covering NICE guidance updates, clinical workshops, keynote speakers and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to listen to industry experts and gain knowledge that can help you better support your patients
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of like-minded colleagues
- A free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and some presentations
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.