POSTPONED TO: 25th November 2020
Cogora, the organiser of Nursing in Practice events, has made the decision that Nursing in Practice Newcastle, scheduled to take place on 20th May 2020, will be postponed following the escalation of Coronavirus.
We have worked closely with the venue and a new date has been confirmed:
Nursing in Practice Newcastle will now take place on:
Wednesday 25th November 2020.
Your booking will today be automatically transferred to this new date. If you wish to cancel please email us and one of our team will do this for you.
Free for primary care and community nurses*, Nursing in Practice has over 16 years’ precedence in providing high-quality CPD and professional development to nursing staff. Secure your free place now to benefit from:
- CPD to contribute towards your portfolio and support revalidation
- Conference sessions covering NICE guidance updates, clinical workshops, keynote speakers and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to listen to industry experts and gain knowledge that can help you better support your patients
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of like-minded colleagues
- A free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and some presentations
*Limited free places available
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.