Nursing in Practice London
28 April 2022
We know how important the work you do is, and the requirement you have to continuously develop your professional skills and knowledge. That is why Nursing in Practice London is free to attend for all primary care and community nurses.
Our three-stream programme, with up to 4.5 CPD hours available, has been exclusively created for you, with topics solely focused on what you need to know. These include COPD, menopause, asthma, exercise and osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation and more.
There’s so much on offer, it can be tricky to know where to start! So we have compiled the top five reasons why you should join us on 28th April at Novotel West London:
- Gain the most up-to-date clinical information from leading professionals working across primary and secondary care. Leave fully-equipped to better serve your patients.
- Enjoy time to network with your peers – catch up with old colleagues and make new connections. Make the most of time away from the busy demands of work to reconnect with your community.
- Explore a dynamic exhibition where you will find service providers and organisations ready to meet the needs of you and your patients.
- Receive free CPD for your revalidation portfolio, a certificate of attendance for your records, and copies of our speakers’ presentations post-event to refer back to in future.
- Put your burning questions to our experts and discover how your peers are tackling the same challenges you are facing.
With limited spaces available, make sure you register today to secure your complimentary pass. This includes access to all sessions, networking time, buffet lunch and refreshments.
Nursing in Practice has over 16 years’ precedence in providing high-quality CPD and professional development to nursing staff.
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.