In recognition of the current situation regarding Coronavirus, Cogora, the organiser of Nursing in Practice Events, has made the decision that, along with all our events in April, Nursing in Practice Liverpool, scheduled to take place on 29th April will be postponed to later in the year.
The event will now take place on Thursday 8th October 2020.
Everyone registered for this event has now been transferred to the new date. If you can no longer make this date, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list.
To be added to the waiting list for a ticket to this year’s Liverpool conference, email us at email@example.com.
Free for all primary care and community nurses, Nursing in Practice has over 16 years’ precedence in providing high-quality CPD and professional development to nursing staff. Secure your free place now to benefit from:
- CPD to contribute towards your portfolio and support revalidation
- Conference sessions covering NICE guidance updates, clinical workshops, keynote speakers and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to listen to industry experts and gain knowledge that can help you better support your patients
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of like-minded colleagues
- A free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and some presentations
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.