Nursing in Practice Birmingham
9 June 2022
We know how important the work you do is, and the requirement you have to continuously develop your professional skills and knowledge. That is why Nursing in Practice Birmingham is free to attend for all primary care and community nurses.
Our two-stream programme, with up to 4.5 CPD hours available, has been exclusively created for you, with topics solely focused on what you need to know. These include COPD, menopause, asthma, exercise and osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation and more.
There’s so much on offer, it can be tricky to know where to start! So we have compiled some of the key benefits of you joining us on 9th June at the NCC Birmingham:
- CPD to contribute towards your portfolio and support revalidation
- Conference sessions covering NICE guidance updates, clinical workshops, keynote speakers and more
- The chance to listen to industry experts and gain knowledge that can help you better support your patients
- The opportunity to learn the latest solutions designed to help you improve your practice from exhibitors including associations, charities, recruiters and therapeutics
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of like-minded colleagues
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and some presentations
With limited spaces available, make sure you register today to secure your complimentary pass. This includes access to all sessions, networking time, buffet lunch and refreshments.
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.