In light of the current situation regarding Coronavirus, Cogora, the organiser of Nursing in Practice Events, has made the decision that Nursing in Practice Birmingham, scheduled to take place on 25th June will be postponed.
We are working hard to organise a new date and we will update everyone who has registered as soon as possible.
Should you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – our team are on hand and ready to help.
We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Free for primary care and community nurses*, Nursing in Practice has over 16 years’ precedence in providing high-quality CPD and professional development to nursing staff. Secure your free place now to benefit from:
- CPD to contribute towards your portfolio and support revalidation
- Conference sessions covering NICE guidance updates, clinical workshops, keynote speakers and more
- Varied exhibition featuring key companies, associations, charities and recruiters
- The chance to listen to industry experts and gain knowledge that can help you better support your patients
- Invaluable networking opportunity with hundreds of like-minded colleagues
- A free lunch
- Downloadable certificate of attendance and some presentations
*Limited places available
How to get there
The MHNA exists to provide professional and clinical support for qualified and student mental health nurses. Its range of professional services, as well as the financial, legal and industrial backup of its parent trade union Unite, are unique and provides the representation and influence in the workplace that you need.