- Provide the background behind NHS England’s review on Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Provide an update on the detail of the GP contract, new vaccination and immunisation domain and QOF for the hexavalent, MMR and shingles vaccinations programmes
- Share “best practice” on how to improve vaccine uptake in line with the new QOF domain.
- Identifying when common skin conditions are complicated by infection
- Awareness of when to prescribe and when not to prescribe antibiotics
- Understanding treatment options for long term management of common skin conditions
- Proactively identifying patients at end of life
- Patient choice through advance care planning
- Good effective communication to ensure care is planned and coordinated
(this presentation contains promotion)
- Some statistics
- Who’s problem is it?
- What is the role of primary care in tackling the issue?
- What approaches might help to support our patients.
- Intervention and treatment options.
- Understanding the impact of comorbidities.
- Giving patients and carers the skills to self-monitor.
- Discuss disparities in workforce diversity and its impact on health inequalities
- Discuss burnout and impact on the delivery of services post lockdown – challenges and opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on maintaining team resilience.
- Prevalence of youth and adolescence mental health post covid.
- Practice nurses’ role within youth mental health and the collaborative potential for future working.
- Support and education for nurses.
*Please note, this information is correct at the current time. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors, sponsors and partners for supporting this meeting. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Chiesi Ltd, Merck Sharp & Dohme – MSD and La-Roche Posay. These companies have only had input into their individual sessions on the programme where clearly labelled.