- Provide the background behind NHS England’s review on Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Provide an update on the detail of the GP contract, new vaccination and immunisation domain and QOF for the hexavalent, MMR and shingles vaccinations programmes
- Share “best practice” on how to improve vaccine uptake in line with the new QOF domain.
- Identifying when common skin conditions are complicated by infection
- Awareness of when to prescribe and when not to prescribe antibiotics
- Understanding treatment options for long term management of common skin conditions
- Proactively identifying patients at end of life
- Patient choice through advance care planning
- Good effective communication to ensure care is planned and coordinated
- Understand pathophysiology behind COVID19 disease
- Defining Long COVID
- Current principles on supporting patients with Long COVID
(this presentation contains promotion)
- Some statistics
- Who’s problem is it?
- What is the role of primary care in tackling the issue?
- What approaches might help to support our patients.
- Intervention and treatment options.
- Understanding the impact of comorbidities.
- Giving patients and carers the skills to self-monitor.
Using primary care patient cases, the impact of COVID on young people with potential eating disorders will be explored followed by an introduction to practical tools and resources which assist in the consultation, including referral criteria and on line resources for young people and resources for parents.
- Prevalence of youth and adolescence mental health post covid.
- Practice nurses’ role within youth mental health and the collaborative potential for future working.
- Support and education for nurses.
*Please note, this information is correct at the current time. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors, sponsors and partners for supporting this meeting. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Chiesi Ltd, Merck Sharp & Dohme – MSD and La-Roche Posay. These companies have only had input into their individual sessions on the programme where clearly labelled.