Tuesday 15th September 2020
Inhalers: The Essential Knowledge for Clinical Practice
Type 2 Diabetes: What’s new?
- Exploring type 2 diabetes remission, what is the evidence?
- How can this be implemented in primary care?
- COVID 19- Supporting those people with type 2 diabetes at high risk
Me and my domestic abuse journey; a Harrowing but inspiring story
- You will hear Rachel’s personal journey.
- Leave with more knowledge around domestic abuse and hopefully how to help and advise someone who maybe experiencing domestic abuse
- Understand more about the barriers that victims of abuse face.
Improving mental health by identifying and treating people with gambling problems
Supporting smokers who want to quit
- The best ways to help smokers quit
- The role of vaping in smoking cessation
- Smoking and Covid-19
10 ways to reduce cancer risk
- Learn how lifestyle affects cancer risk
- Receive useful and practical tips for cancer prevention, based on the latest scientific evidence
- Access free cancer prevention and survivorship resources
Vital nutrition for busy days
- Quick and easy lunchbox ideas to help maintain and sustain your energy levels
- Simple shortcuts to keep you well nourished when life gets busy
- Batch cooking, menu planning and freezer food
- Store cupboard essentials for a healthy shopping list
Osteoporosis: Cause and Effect of the Forgotten Long-Term Condition
- Osteoporosis: explaining its Incidence and Impact
- Incorporating National clinical guidelines within service design & functionality
- The 5iQ model: cross-boundary working practices to support & enhancing care
*Please note, this information is correct at the current time. Cogora reserve the right to amend content without prior warning.
**We would like to thank our exhibitors, sponsors and partners for supporting this meeting. This includes a number of pharmaceutical companies including Chiesi Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd, Abbott Laboratories Limited, Trudell Medical UK Limited and La Roche-Posay. These companies have only had input into their individual sessions on the programme where clearly labelled.